Develop with Deere
John Deere APIs enable both agriculture and construction industry software to securely access agronomic, machine, and logistics data.
GET STARTED GUIDE WHAT'S NEW
John Deere APIs enable your software to:
- Retrieve files that contain yield data, send prescription files, and exchange a wide range of business data with Operations Center.
- Retrieve machine data such as Location, Fuel Usage, Engine Hours, and Distance Traveled using the AEMP industry standard base web services.
- Integrate your Work Order Management System with Deere's AgLogic™ logistics planning system.
Integrate your business management system with the AgLogic™ Fleet Logistics Application.
- The AgLogic™ system employs global positioning, cellular data communication, and web-application technologies to help you manage and improve the productivity of your agri-business assets and fleet.
AgLogic™ API enables:
- Maintenance of key account information between a business system and AgLogic™, such as Client/Farm/Field, mobile users, and equipment.
- Exchange of Work Order, Work Order Attachments, and Work Order Status.
Connect with MyJohnDeere API to securely exchange files with John Deere customers who approve access.
VIEW DOCUMENTATION VIEW INFOGRAPHIC
With the John Deere customer's digital approval through Operations Center, you can use this API to:
- Upload and download files to and from Operations Center.
- Transfer files from Operations Center to JDLink-enabled John Deere machines.
- Securely share files between Operations Center organizations.
- Get machine data through both the MyJohnDeere API and the AEMP API. AEMP is a telematics standard widely used for construction and heavy equipment.
The AEMP API provides:
- Equipment information such as make, model, equipment ID, and serial number.
- Machine location & elevation.
- Cumulative machine hours and fuel consumption within the last twenty-four hours.
Offline SDK - EIC
Equipment Interface Component (EIC) exposes John Deere equipment data to your application.
EIC Forums Become an EIC Licensee
The EIC SDK:
- Read and "decode" data that was generated by a John Deere display.
- Control your machinery by creating guidance data, field boundaries, jobs, etc.
- Access an active forum to address your specific issues and needs.